Problems Faced by Alzheimer's Patients
- World wide diseases like Alzheimer’s / Dementia affect more than 30 Million people every year.
- Wandering is one of the biggest problems affecting Alzheimer’s Patients. They wander at abnormal timings without the notice of the caregiver.
- Patients also face Irregular Health Checkups due to various reasons.
Features of the ALpha Monitor
• Monitors Wandering, Pulse and Body Temperature of Patient.
Download Mobile App
Download Machine Learning App
• Alerts Caregiver if Patient’s Body Conditions are abnormal.
• Health Status of Patient is displayed in a Mobile App.
• Health Status is also sent to the Doctor as Daily Reports through SMS.
• A camera monitors Alzheimer’s Patient’s Physical Aggression and Fall detection.
• Medicine Reminder reminds Patients to take medicines at right time.
• Algorithm Predicts Wandering with Machine Learning Time.
Winner of Ideate For India
Winner of Eureka! Junior
Macmillan Budding Scientist Award Winner
Gold Medal - IIIF 2019
Recognition - Telanaga State Innovation Cell
Inagural Speaker at SANKALP 2019
Cover Page of Times Of India
Hemesh Chadalavada is a 13yr old Innovator and Entrepreneur from Hyderabad, Telangana. He is an expert in Coding, Web development and Product Development.
He created the Device to help his Grandmother and the Caregiver stay connected.
Innovator's Website - https://hemesh2006.github.io/
E-mail - email@example.com
Contact No. - +91 9346727627